VeriShip is the industry leader in logistics optimization, bringing clarity to the parcel industry via innovative data analytics and benchmarking software. VeriShip has served more than 5,000 businesses worldwide across nearly 400 industries.
VeriShip was recently recognized as one of Kansas City’s “Best Places to Work in 2018,” by the Kansas City Business Journal and this year as one of the “Top 10 Small Business” by the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce.
VeriShip is looking to add a results-driven, client fanatic to our high-velocity sales culture as Director of Demand Generation at our Kansas City headquarters.
Reporting to the CMO, the Director of Demand Generation Marketing is a seasoned B2B marketing leader with proven experience delivering rapid new client growth. The ideal candidate will be an autonomous, creative thinker driven by insights and analytics.
This person thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a track record of creating alignment and inspiring trust with sales colleagues, based on proven processes and metrics. He/she builds high-performing teams with deep capabilities and processes to drive a repeatable, scalable and predictable revenue generation machine and operates at high velocity.
- Architect, articulate, and champion our demand generation strategy with a strong emphasis on lead generation, pipeline creation, and client nurturing
- Collaborate with sales, partner and client success executive leadership to coordinate product-specific marketing campaigns
- Lead the transformation to modern, permission-based revenue marketing approach with a critical emphasis on analytics, automation, digital storytelling, and web optimization
- Optimize marketing automation strategy; Build opt-in client database and create high-impact nurture streams
- Lead a team to deliver best-in-class multi-channel marketing programs and execute visionary event marketing experiences
- Foster an empowered team culture, driven by rapid experimentation and iteration
- Champion content creation, and distribution across relevant channels which resonate with our clients
- Responsible for delivering on key demand generation metrics: qualified leads, marketing conversion, customer acquisition cost, ROI, LTV
- Develop and deploy an Account-Based Marketing approach to spark new client conversations and accelerate conversion
- Establish intimate (SME) knowledge of our clients; evolve storytelling to deliver value throughout the entire client journey
- Conduct market research and gain insight into our ideal customer profile (e.g., client behaviors, total addressable marketing)
- Possess strong ability to write, present, and share ideas articulately
- Subject matter expert in CRM (e.g., Salesforce) and marketing automation systems (e.g., HubSpot, Drift) are a must
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; able to generate insights from data and translate it into actionable changes
- Have exceptional organizational skills and pay keen attention to detail
- Hold a BA/BS degree, MBA desired
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience with lead generation strategies, event marketing, marketing automation; SaaS business preferred