VeriShip is the industry leader in logistics optimization, bringing clarity to the parcel industry via innovative data analytics and benchmarking software. VeriShip has served more than 5,000 businesses worldwide across nearly 400 industries. The company was founded in 2005, but we’re just getting started!
VeriShip was recently recognized as one of Kansas City’s “Best Places to Work in 2018,” by the Kansas City Business Journal and this year as one of the “Top 10 Small Business” by the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce.
VeriShip is looking to add a motivated, experienced, and collaborative individual to its Strategic Partnership Team as Strategic Alliances Manager at our Kansas City headquarters.
Reporting to the SVP of Partnerships & Corporate Development, the Strategic Alliance Manager will be responsible for the recruiting, implementation, and success of VeriShip’s most strategic partner alliances. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, highly organized, innovative, and intellectually curious, and will demonstrate excellent strategic thinking capabilities.
- Broaden and deepen existing and new alliance partner relationships, develop strategies for new alliance partners, and aid with overall retention, including go-to-market plans and programs
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analyses of product/program performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities
- Develop and maintain milestones and metrics to measure the progress of strategic plans, projects, and programs against organizational goals and objectives
- Represent VeriShip in meetings, both internally and externally
- Maintain direct and active relationships with alliance partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products, partnerships, and marketing strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry structure and strategic position
- 5+ years of experience in strategic partnerships, business development, or project management
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ability to define, develop and lead large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Hunger for challenge and opportunity
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside VeriShip
- Organizational and analytical skills and a strong attention to detail