VeriShip’s Proven Experience in Parcel Contract Negotiations
In any industry, carrier agreement negotiations can be one of the most critical times when it comes to making strategic, informed decisions that affect your overall budget—and parcel contract negotiations are no different. Rely on VeriShip’s expertise and data to guide you through the parcel contract negotiation process.
- Our contract negotiation process considers factors such as shipping volume, proximity to carrier hubs, zones, how packages move through the carrier networks, and more.
- VeriShip compares your contracted rates and terms to shippers like you with the best discounts and ensures your rates are competitive.
- Enter parcel contract negotiations with the data needed to ensure fair carrier rates that reflect your true needs.
- Feel confident knowing you’re coming to the table with comprehensive data to improve your carrier agreement.
- Get visibility of your parcel spend on an ongoing basis with real-time benchmarking data—available 24/7 in our online, cloud-based VeriShip Intelligence Platform™ (VIP), and access to information that makes it easier for you to negotiate the best rates during parcel contract negotiations.
Whether your carrier agreement is with FedEx® or UPS®, VeriShip has benchmarking data to guide you through this process and optimize your parcel spend with realistic and competitive shipping rates. In fact, VeriShip successfully delivered 105% of expected savings for hundreds of customers over the last three years.
For assistance with your parcel contract negotiations, contact VeriShip.