ShipMate Spotlight: Meet Morgan
VeriShip’s workplace culture, in the words of customer success specialist, Morgan Lindgren. Our ShipMates are to credit for creating and maintaining this culture and making VeriShip such a fun place to work.
Get to know the people behind the magic and their contributing roles through our ShipMate Spotlight Interview series. Check out the previous ShipMate Spotlights, here.
- When did you start at VeriShip?
- April 6, 2017
- What are the 3 things that make you want to come and work for VeriShip every day?
- Laughing, learning new things, finding out what cool things our teams are doing.
- What is the coolest project that you working on right now?
- We are making changes and updates (as usual) to improve the customer experience and I think that’s cool. We want to help make things as easy as possible for them!
- What is your typical weekend like?
- Working out, having a drink with friends and/or family, probably Mexican food, church.
- If someone was going to cook you a meal, what would your ideal meal be?
- The perfectly crisp chimichanga (with bacon) and a side of chips/salsa.
- What is one thing that no one in the office knows about you?
- Last year I traveled somewhere each month. I coined it “2018-The Year of Travel” (Some people know that, but it’s probably one of the coolest accomplishments I’ve had recently.)
- You can see one band for one night only. Who do you choose and why?
- Probably Queen. Because it would be truly epic. I would take my Dad (which wasn’t part of the question, but an important addition) because he introduced me to their greatest hits album in high school.
- What are 3 things that you couldn’t live without and why?
- Running shoes for my mental health
- My immediate family because they make my life better on a very regular basis
- My car because I need to be able to get around and explore the world!
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
- Not sure…my mom, maybe?
- What’s your favorite thing you’re watching right now?
- I’m really liking Grace & Frankie Netflix series.
- What is one thing you couldn’t go a day without?
- If you could play one musical instrument perfectly, what would it be?
- Saxophone-that thing is cool.