ShipMate Spotlight: Meet Morgan, Avid Runner and Explorer!
VeriShip’s workplace culture, in the words of customer success specialist, Morgan Lindgren. Our ShipMates are to credit for creating and maintaining this culture and making VeriShip such a fun place to work.
Get to know the people behind the magic and their contributing roles through our ShipMate Spotlight Interview series. Check out the previous ShipMate Spotlights, here.
- When did you start at VeriShip?
- April 6, 2017
- What are the 3 things that make you want to come and work for VeriShip every day?
- Laughing, learning new things, finding out what cool things our teams are doing.
- What is the coolest project that you working on right now?
- We are making changes and updates (as usual) to improve the customer experience and I think that’s cool. We want to help make things as easy as possible for them!
- What is your typical weekend like?
- Working out, having a drink with friends and/or family, probably Mexican food, church.
- If someone was going to cook you a meal, what would your ideal meal be?
- The perfectly crisp chimichanga (with bacon) and a side of chips/salsa.
- What is one thing that no one in the office knows about you?
- Last year I traveled somewhere each month. I coined it “2018-The Year of Travel” (Some people know that, but it’s probably one of the coolest accomplishments I’ve had recently.)
- You can see one band for one night only. Who do you choose and why?
- Probably Queen. Because it would be truly epic. I would take my Dad (which wasn’t part of the question, but an important addition) because he introduced me to their greatest hits album in high school.
- What are 3 things that you couldn’t live without and why?
- Running shoes for my mental health
- My immediate family because they make my life better on a very regular basis
- My car because I need to be able to get around and explore the world!
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
- Not sure…my mom, maybe?
- What’s your favorite thing you’re watching right now?
- I’m really liking Grace & Frankie Netflix series.
- What is one thing you couldn’t go a day without?
- If you could play one musical instrument perfectly, what would it be?
- Saxophone-that thing is cool.