Join the Company that is Steering the Future of Parcel Intelligence
We’re not just a company—we’re a team. Our company came about when intelligent, creative, collaborative people came together to solve a complicated problem. It worked pretty well for us, and that’s why those are the same types of people we hire to this very day.
Who We Are
Our philosophy is simple; we’re involved, we’re engaged, we’re innovators and we like to have fun. We believe work is just as much about supporting customers as it is supporting each other and supporting our community. That’s why we enable all of our team members to get involved-from community involvement to charitable support.
The Jobs Are Rewarding. And So Are the Benefits.
Work is a place where you spend a lot of time, so it should be more than just work-it should be fun. A lot of companies strive for this, but we put it into practice every day (which might be one reason why we were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Kansas City). From donut eating contests to 50 mile relay races, we embrace fun at every turn.
Become a ShipMate
To get the best people on your team, you need to treat them well. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits, including unlimited PTO, and a culture that rewards hard work. Don’t believe us? Come see for yourself.
Kansas City Metropolitan Area
VeriShip is seeking a highly experienced Director of Sales to oversee all aspects of our sales team. The Director of Sales will exhibit outstanding leadership skills and develop the team and strategy to meet or exceed sales revenue and profitability. This person will have successfully achieved and/or exceeded sales goals and initiatives in their previous leadership roles.
- Develop plans and strategies for meeting and/or exceeding sales revenue goals.
- Lead the sales team to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Create and improve processes to support the success of the team.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of industry trends.
- Develop trusted relationships with senior level customer contacts.
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sales pipeline for the team.
- Hire and develop staff as needed, while supporting a learning culture.
- Serve as a coach to the team and assist in closing new business opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiar with Sandler Selling System
- 3+ years in a sales leadership role, preferably with B2B sales experience.
- Experience leading a team selling SaaS products and strategic enterprise applications and technology preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully leading high performing sales teams.
- Previous experience leading a team that has successfully achieved and/or exceeded sales revenue goals.
- Effectively coaching sales team members to help them learn and grow in their role.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Personal Attributes and Values
- Fits in with a hard-working, innovative, quality-driven, and customer-focused culture.
- Agile, nimble, and adept to implementing changes when needed.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong time management skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Intensely goal driven and highly motivated.
- Quality driven with a problem-solving mindset.
- Reliable, honest, high integrity and trust worthy.
- High energy, sense of urgency, passionate, and committed to company goals.